Thursday, November 13, 2014

Didn't you miss me?

Encouraging song of the day: Ruben Studdard - Running Back To Youhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWd5JNgSLI4

For the most part I call my wife every day at work. I usually talk to her sometime during the morning just to say “good morning”, “How’s your day going” or “I miss you”. From there we will have a brief conversation and I’ll let her get back to work. Some days I won’t call just to see how long she will let the day go by before she reaches out to me. Of course when that happens she will call and say “you didn’t miss me”, and I would say “of course I did but did you miss me? I will purposely do this from time to time because I don’t won’t to feel like our relationship is one sided. I want to see that I’m on her mind just as much as she is on mine.
          Sometimes we feel like God has stopped calling us. Sometimes we feel like He has stopped being active in our lives. In those moments God is simply seeing if you feel the same way to. What if He did stop answering your prayers, what if He didn’t bless you with what you ask for? What if the thing which you desired God blessed somebody else with, would you still seek after Him? God doesn’t want a one-sided relationship He wants you to Love Him with all your heart and mind. Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.


Manna for thought: If ever you feel like God is absent in your life read this: Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment