Friday, October 17, 2014

The impossible.

Encouraging song of the day: Tamela Mann - I Can Only Imagine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s8HMmvN-Jc

Even after Sarah conceived and bared a child it was still hard to believe that God had done the impossible.
Genesis 21 5-7 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born. Sarah said, God has blessed me with laughter and all who get the news will laugh with me!She also said, Whoever would have suggested to Abraham that Sarah would one day nurse a baby! Yet here I am! I’ve given the old man a son!

Let today be a day to reflect over what God has done for you. Add up your weekly income and tally up your bills. If your bills outweigh your income yet you still have food, shelter, clothing and on top of that your still here. I believe we should consider Sarah, sit back and just smile, and say I don’t know how you’re doing it, but I thank God, He is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment