Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Psalms of Greg

God my heart yearns for you. I can’t go a day without being in your presences. Your love is like a hurricane and I’m like a tree bending beneath the wind of your grace and mercy.

I’m so in love with you that I can’t contain how I feel inside. I cry at just the thought of not being near you. I cry when I do feel your presences. I can’t keep it together.   I shout because I have no words left to describe how you make me feel. Just one day with you is like a thousand years and that’s not enough. I can’t wait to see you face to face. I anxiously wait like a bride on her wedding day. Entering through the doors to finally see her groom who awaits for her.

My heart is for you, and your love is jealous for me. Your words are continually on my lips not because I memorize what you would say. But because your all that I think about anyway. I can’t help what you do to me. I think about your sacrifice on cavalry and you have proven beyond all measure that no one can love me like you do. I like to take moments in the day just to call your name Jesus, not because I want something. But because I know I can call on you and you answer me. And because I know you like to hear from me. 

Lord whatever you do with me; whatever you allow to happen to me; please if nothing else, don’t take your Spirit from me. Amen

 Just a moment: I can’t speak for everyone but this morning I felt God coming on so strong. I was at Wawa’s just buying a cup a coffee and I felt his presences. I had to step back for a moment cause the tears just started to stream down my face and I couldn't stop them. I know people may have wondered what was wrong with me. But no one asked. If they had I would have surely told them that I was fine and that I’m just in love with a God that’s in love with me. I pray you have an intimate day with our Lord. Be blessed to day I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment