Friday, January 24, 2014

What does your life say?

Let the Life I leave speak for me!
Have you ever consider writing your own obituary? A legacy if you will of how you utilized your time here on earth. That which you will be remembered for. I know right off this may sound a little strange, but think about it. Who else better to write about you than you?  Consider the life that you’re living now and how it reflects a relationship with God. Consider your life, are we living examples of who Christ has called us to be? Are we letting the light that’s within us shine brightly into the world so that those that are in darkness may see that JESUS is the ONLY way, truth and life?
John 14:11 (GW)
11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and that the Father is in me. Otherwise, believe me because of the things I do.
When our time is up will the life we've lived glorify God? If you were to answer that honestly and you feel that you’re not glorifying the Father, then now is the time to change. While you still have the light.  John 12:35-36
35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Grab and Go: Jesus says in John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.  And this is why in Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment