Thursday, April 3, 2014

"I am the Life"

John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the Life. John 11:25
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Jesus is the Life force in which we are able to even be alive. Any part of the bible that you read that speaks of life in any form, all points back to Genesis. Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of lifeand man became a living soul.

This is proof for any doubters and unbeliever that Jesus is alive. How you say? Because if He had died on the cross and not returned, then we all would be dead right now. Every time you look at your reflection in the mirror, your living proof that Jesus is alive. (Side note) For any of my intellectuals even water has air in it, look it up. Show me someone who can live without air (Jesus), and I’ll show you a liar.

Grab and go: Hebrews 4:12 (AMP)
12 For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the [a]breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment