Thursday, April 17, 2014

Your part is just holding on.

Have you ever felt like the walls were closing in all around you? Feeling like you've been standing in the midst of for so long, trying to hold back the walls as long as you can. But you may be at that place of “what’s the point” feeling like you should just give up. Today I’m asking you to please just hold on a little longer.

When you are at the point of giving up, that’s the sign that you’re close to your deliverance. If you could only see the finish line you would run harder and faster. But just because you can’t see it right now, doesn't mean that it’s not there. All I’m asking you to do is hold on a little longer. God will show up for you. I can assure you that He sees your circumstances. Even if you don’t believe that even if you’re just uncertain, I Believe it for you on your behalf and I’m going to hold My Father to his Word. John 14:13-14  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. He is not a man that He should lie. God wants you try Him, that He may prove to you that heaven and earth will pass away before His word will ever fail. I’m going to trust God for the reader of today’s devotional. Whoever you are please just hold on.

Grab and go: Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. I know when we read this the first thing that comes to mind is paying tithes. Which is obvious of course but look deeper and see that God is also saying simply do your part. Which in this case is just hold on, and don’t give up. (prove me now herewith) That if you do that, God will surely do His part. Your overflowing blessing is near, just hold on a little longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment