Tuesday, April 29, 2014

QANNA Jealous, Zealous

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Have you ever been friends with someone and somehow somebody else comes along and begins to intrude on your friendship. Whether intentionally or unintentionally it makes you feel some kind of way. Like who do they think they are, coming in and trying to take your place.
This is how God feels when we entertain satan with the pleasures of this world. By disregarding the promises of God, which we know are yea and in Him amen (in other words we know are true and that they will come to past) for lies and false hope.
God is a friend that will never leave you nor forsake you. satan is a enemy that will kill you and leave you the moment you expect it least. So I guess now you can understand more of how it’s such a slap in the face to turn from Him, who is faithful. To someone who is the exact opposite.
John 15:15
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Grab and go: I don’t care what this world offers you it’s not worth compromising your relationship with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment