Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Prayer for strength

Prayer for strength

            Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. I come to you this day thanking you for all that you are, and all that you have done for me. Today I ask you for strength to carry on. The attacks of my enemy are great and many. But I know greater are you Father that is in me, than he that is in the world which is against me. Help me not to burden down with concerns of this world but increase my portion of faith that I may lean to you in all that I go through. Your word says that many are the afflictions of the righteous but you delivereth him out of them all. Help me to see for myself that you are a deliverer of all things. I love you Father and I just ask that you be with me this day. Because I know that you hear my plea, I’m confident that you will come through for me. So for that I thank you in advance for your favor over me. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
 
            Grab and go: Pray this prayer in Jesus name and be uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment